- Choice: People’s Weather allows you to enjoy content and features without directly providing any contact information. If you choose to share contact information with us, People’s Weather will identify any options you have for controlling the use of this information at the time it is collected
- Access: People’s Weather allows you to update or disable the contact information you have provided through our Web Sites.
- Security: People’s Weather has adopted commercially reasonable information security policies and practices to help protect your information.
- Accountability: People’s Weather responds to user inquiries and has adopted privacy practices that are consistent with applicable country, and local data protection laws.
We collect a variety of information about you, including:
- Information you provide directly to People’s Weather.
- Information about your computer and browsing activities on the Web Sites, including through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies.
- Information about you from other sources where permitted by law.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide the services you request.
- Tell you about offers we think you will value.
- Customize the content and advertising you see.
- Improve your experience on People’s Weather Web Sites.
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or with your consent.